Two national awards for Ipswich claims company
- Credit: Archant
Waterfront-based company goes from strength to strength
Suffolk based claims management company CAA is celebrating after scooping two prestigious national awards in as many months.
The company, based in Felaw Maltings in Ipswich, was voted winner of the Claims Management Company Repairers Choice Award at the Auto Body Professionals (ABPs) Knight of Nights convention held in late October. These awards are unique in the fact that they take into account just one view – that of the vehicle body shops up and down the country who have rated their work suppliers.
In addition, CAA also scooped Work Provider of the Year at the Bodyshop Magazine’s Awards, which was presented to Networks Manager Mark Garnham at a prestigious gala dnner held at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham.
The award recognises a work provider who develops and maintains true commercial relationships with its network repairers and CAA was judged to have excelled on its partnership approach and communication amongst other criteria.
You may also want to watch:
David Quance, director of CAA, said: “We are thrilled to be recognised on a national stage for our work in the industry. Both awards mean a great deal to us, for different reasons. Being recognised by our industry though is hugely rewarding, and the criteria for the Bodyshop Magazine Awards was incredibly rigorous so we are delighted that the team’s hard work and commitment has been recognised.”
CAA has recently celebrated its ninth birthday.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
In that time, the company has grown from just four to a team of more than 120, providing a cradle to grave motor claims solution for insurers and fleets.