Two national awards for Ipswich claims company
- Credit: Archant
Waterfront-based company goes from strength to strength
Suffolk based claims management company CAA is celebrating after scooping two prestigious national awards in as many months.
The company, based in Felaw Maltings in Ipswich, was voted winner of the Claims Management Company Repairers Choice Award at the Auto Body Professionals (ABPs) Knight of Nights convention held in late October. These awards are unique in the fact that they take into account just one view – that of the vehicle body shops up and down the country who have rated their work suppliers.
In addition, CAA also scooped Work Provider of the Year at the Bodyshop Magazine’s Awards, which was presented to Networks Manager Mark Garnham at a prestigious gala dnner held at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham.
The award recognises a work provider who develops and maintains true commercial relationships with its network repairers and CAA was judged to have excelled on its partnership approach and communication amongst other criteria.
David Quance, director of CAA, said: “We are thrilled to be recognised on a national stage for our work in the industry. Both awards mean a great deal to us, for different reasons. Being recognised by our industry though is hugely rewarding, and the criteria for the Bodyshop Magazine Awards was incredibly rigorous so we are delighted that the team’s hard work and commitment has been recognised.”
CAA has recently celebrated its ninth birthday.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 3 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 4 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 7 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 8 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
In that time, the company has grown from just four to a team of more than 120, providing a cradle to grave motor claims solution for insurers and fleets.