Vaping brand VPZ opens new Felixstowe town centre store
- Credit: VPZ/MEDIA ZOO
A new vaping shop has opened in Felixstowe town centre, bringing five new jobs to the town.
The VPZ shop in Hamilton Road officially opened on Friday, February 21, as the national company's portfolio widens to 153 stores.
It is now the fourth vaping shop in the road, offering e-cigarettes and vaping liquids to those looking to give up smoking.
VPZ Director Doug Mutter said: "We are excited to be opening the doors of our Felixstowe store as part of our ambitious growth plans across the UK.
"At a time when many businesses are exiting high streets across the country, we are committed to creating jobs and investing in communities throughout the UK like we are doing here in Felixstowe."
You may also want to watch:
The store will be equipped with carbon monoxide and lung capacity monitors to allow customers to track their journey to becoming smoke free. Those who continue to use e-cigarettes at the end of a 30-day programme are rewarded with a voucher to continue their journey.
The NHS has argued e-cigarettes are beneficial to those wanting to quit smoking tobacco, with Public Health England and the Royal College of Physicians estimating they are at least 95% less harmful than cigarettes.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
The health service has added however they are not completely risk free.