Waterfront: Restaurant gets a top ranking for Facebook page
- Credit: Archant
Creative agency celebrates socia media success
A Suffolk based creative agency is celebrating after one of its clients achieved a top 100 ranking in a study of the best UK restaurant Facebook pages by an online blogger.
White Space, the award winning full service creative agency based in Ipswich, achieved the accolade for its client Aurora Bar and Restaurant, which is on Ipswich waterfront.
The study by Appetize assessed the Facebook pages of thousands of restaurants in the UK, looking at criteria including the visual appeal of a page, frequency of posts, engagement and responsiveness. White Space has worked with Aurora since April 2012.
The Facebook page went live in September, shortly before the restaurant opened its doors in November 2012.
You may also want to watch:
Neil Prentice, managing director of White Space, said: “From the outset, we had a very clear strategy for Aurora, electing to market the business online and produce highly visual, appealing content on the social media pages. This has resulted in an impressive 3,700+ likes, built entirely from scratch over the last 18 months.
“We are delighted that our efforts have been recognised by an influential online blogger, and it’s great to see Aurora appearing in a list alongside the likes of Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Jamie’s Italian and Pizza Express.”
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 3 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 4 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 5 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 6 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
Callum Hewitt, director at Aurora Bar and Restaurants, said: “I have been delighted with the success of the Aurora Facebook page. We have consistently maintained a high level of engagement from the followers of the page, and the audience we have built up means it is now a fantastic platform for communication with our customer base.”
To view the list of restaurants in full, visit www.appetizesocialmedia.com/100-of-the-best-uk-restaurant-facebook-pages/.