Site with planning permission for nine-storey tower block on Ipswich Waterfront hits the market
- Credit: Google
A property on the Ipswich waterfront with planning permission for a nine-storey block of flats is on the market for £600,000.
Websters Yard, spread over a quarter of an acre on the corner of Dock Street and Stoke Quay, has planning permission for eight flats and one ‘executive residence’ along with car parking.
The current buildings on the site, which is used as an industrial unit for a fabrication firm, will be demolished to make way for the homes.
Drawings submitted as part of the planning application show the building rising in steps up to a nine storey tower. Its lowest end is located next to the Grade II listed Stoke Bridge Maltings.
The site has views across the water and onto the marina.
You may also want to watch:
The property is being marketed by Exquisite Home and listed for offers of more than £600,000.
- 1 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 2 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 3 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 4 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 5 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 6 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 9 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge