Wolsey Volkswagen invests in customer care
- Credit: Archant
Major investment by Ipswich motor dealer
An Ipswich motor dealer is investing £800,000 to improve its facilities and services for customers.
The substantial refurbishment of Wolsey Volkswagen will see the existing showroom double in size enabling the display of the ever increasing range of Volkswagen cars and vehciles..
The Sproughton Road business will remain open throughout its transformation and is expected to be completed by March 2014.
Brand manager at Wolsey, Tim Hargraves explained: “For the past 18 years we have successfully built a strong Volkswagen business from this site. We continually review our services and facilities to ensure we provide a high level of service, so felt the time was right to expand our offering.
You may also want to watch:
“The spacious new interior will be more light and airy and will feature clean cut lines and crisp colours to make it a more pleasurable customer experience, while supporting the brand’s new retail concept. The extended showroom will display up to ten different models as well as accommodate an improved hospitality and servicing area.
“We feel our investment confirms our commitment to motorists in the area and we believe the refurbishment will strengthen our customers’ service offering whilst providing an ideal setting to showcase the increasing Volkswagen range.”
- 1 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 4 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 5 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 6 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 7 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 8 302 complaints about dogs off lead in Christchurch Park
- 9 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 10 Did you see Status Quo at this Ipswich pub?
Tim added: “Customer service is always our priority so the business will remain open throughout the refurbishment and we look forward to welcoming customer’s feedback.”
For further information on Wolsey Volkswagen services during the refurbishment call 01473 240800.