Insurance brokers sees rise in interest with town centre move
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich business is celebrating the opening of its new premises in the town centre.
Woodward Markwell - a fast-expanding insurance brokers and independent financial advisers - wanted to improve its presence in the town by opening a new shop in Falcon Street.
Director Toni Vincent-Panich said the shop frontage was already generating some good interest.
MORE - Work begins on new business centre at old Cranes site as 'real under-supply' hits market"The business is going well and we are excited about having shop frontage. It allows our business to continue to grow and also means we can provide a walk-in service for individuals or businesses wishing to discuss insurance or financial services," she said.
The new premises also provides more space for the 48-strong team, led by managing director David Mc Gowan.
The firm was launched in 1982. "We have steadily grown within the marketplace, amassing a wealth of experience and know-how within insurance and financial advising," said Ms Vincent-Panich.
You may also want to watch:
"We constantly strive for excellence in all we do, ensuring that what our clients experience with us is as streamlined as possible, and that our strategies are focused on being delivered to the highest of standards."
- 1 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 3 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Teenager 'unintentionally' pulled trigger, defence says