Ipswich tech company takes over South African firm
- Credit: NICK WEBSTER/WOVEN
An Ipswich-based customer service company has taken over a South African-based firm.
Woven, based on the Ransomes Industrial Estate, has acquired Cape Town-based company BYC Aqua Solutions.
BYC, founded in 2002, offers quality, coaching, and software solutions to call centres located around the globe.
Cyril Molitor, Woven chief executive, said: "Through this acquisition of BYC Aqua Solutions, we are expanding Woven's global presence and capabilities to offer our clients unique insights and solutions to transform and digitise customer experiences, improve quality and meet increasingly stringent compliance needs.
"This transaction supports our strategy to grow through acquisitions of companies that present innovative and disruptive solutions.
"I would like to welcome Jackie Naughton and her team to the Woven family."
Woven also recently acquired tPoint Solutions.
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 3 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 4 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 5 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams