Ipswich tech company takes over South African firm
- Credit: NICK WEBSTER/WOVEN
An Ipswich-based customer service company has taken over a South African-based firm.
Woven, based on the Ransomes Industrial Estate, has acquired Cape Town-based company BYC Aqua Solutions.
BYC, founded in 2002, offers quality, coaching, and software solutions to call centres located around the globe.
Cyril Molitor, Woven chief executive, said: "Through this acquisition of BYC Aqua Solutions, we are expanding Woven's global presence and capabilities to offer our clients unique insights and solutions to transform and digitise customer experiences, improve quality and meet increasingly stringent compliance needs.
"This transaction supports our strategy to grow through acquisitions of companies that present innovative and disruptive solutions.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to welcome Jackie Naughton and her team to the Woven family."
Woven also recently acquired tPoint Solutions.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL