Busy night for fire crews
FIRE CREWS had a busy night in Great Yarmouth as they tackled six fires believed to have been started deliberately.At 3.22am, fire fighters from Yarmouth were called to Suffolk Place where rubbish had been set alight.
FIRE CREWS had a busy night in Great Yarmouth as they tackled six fires believed to have been started deliberately.
At 3.22am, fire fighters from Yarmouth were called to Suffolk Place where rubbish had been set alight.
Shortly after putting the fire out, at 3.29am they were called to another rubbish fire a few hundred metres away, in Swirle's Place.
At 4.17am a crew extinguished yet another rubbish fire in Stanley Road, again only metres away from the previous blaze.
You may also want to watch:
Just two minutes later, at Oliver Mews another rubbish container was set alight and two more fires were started in Albion Road at 4.32am and in Queens Place at 4.36am.
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 5 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 6 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 7 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 8 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 40 new technology jobs announced at BT