Cab driver dies in collision with bus
A MAN has died after his car was in a head on collision with a coach on a Suffolk road today.The man, believed to be a taxi driver, collided with the bus on the A143 between Ixworth and Great Barton at around 7.
A MAN has died after his car was in a head on collision with a coach on a Suffolk road today.
The man, believed to be a taxi driver, collided with the bus on the A143 between Ixworth and Great Barton at around 7.30am today.
His death brings the death toll on Suffolk's roads to 39 this year, compared to 43 for the whole of last year.
Two weeks ago six people died in accidents spanning just four days in the county.
You may also want to watch:
Today road diversions had to be put in place at the junction of the A143 and the A1088 following the crash which had taken place on a bend in the road near to the Bunbury Arms pub, in Great Barton.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 4 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 6 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 7 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 8 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 9 Did drinkers behave on first Friday night after Freedom Day?
- 10 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich