Cafe customers from all over the world applaud Ipswich
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Exeter, Wickham Market, USA, Australia..... Ipswich
Ipswich is becoming a destination for visitors from all over the world.
Family business Applaud Coffee, in Ipswich have been reviewing postings by customers on their Trip Advisor and Facebook sites.
They found that customers have come from across the UK – from Exeter to Liverpool, and even from Nebraska and California in the USA!
Beth Cook, who runs the coffee shop with her sister Hannah, said “Apart from those who have left comments, we meet customers from all over Europe and from as far away as Australia. It is clear from their comments that we have been able to contribute towards them having a really good time whist visiting Ipswich’.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah added “The Saints area, with its independent shops, is part of the Ipswich offer to visitors, and we are pleased to be a part of it. Ipswich Central have helped promote this area of Ipswich.
“We feel that things are on the up in Ipswich”.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 6 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 9 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 10 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
Not all customers leave their addresses, but those that do are very widespread, from London to Liverpool and Bournemouth, in this country, as well as tourists from many other countries.