Cafe customers from all over the world applaud Ipswich
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Exeter, Wickham Market, USA, Australia..... Ipswich
Ipswich is becoming a destination for visitors from all over the world.
Family business Applaud Coffee, in Ipswich have been reviewing postings by customers on their Trip Advisor and Facebook sites.
They found that customers have come from across the UK – from Exeter to Liverpool, and even from Nebraska and California in the USA!
Beth Cook, who runs the coffee shop with her sister Hannah, said “Apart from those who have left comments, we meet customers from all over Europe and from as far away as Australia. It is clear from their comments that we have been able to contribute towards them having a really good time whist visiting Ipswich’.
Hannah added “The Saints area, with its independent shops, is part of the Ipswich offer to visitors, and we are pleased to be a part of it. Ipswich Central have helped promote this area of Ipswich.
“We feel that things are on the up in Ipswich”.
- 1 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 2 £1million house with extensive grounds up for sale near Christchurch Park
- 3 Driver fined £100 after accidentally entering wrong date on car park app
- 4 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 5 Hopes pre-built extension plans will attract bigger acts to the Regent
- 6 Fire crews and a boat called to rescue deer from water near Stoke Quay
- 7 Court orders Ipswich drug dealer to repay £63,000
- 8 What roads will be closed for the Ipswich Twilight Race today?
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: the criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Teenage girl followed twice by man in Ipswich
Not all customers leave their addresses, but those that do are very widespread, from London to Liverpool and Bournemouth, in this country, as well as tourists from many other countries.