Calling all young thesps for new show
BUDDING thespians are being invited to try out for a new amateur production to be staged later this year.Felixstowe Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society (FADOS) had been planning a production of Pink String and Sealing Wax but are now gearing up to start work on a different show.
BUDDING thespians are being invited to try out for a new amateur production to be staged later this year.
Felixstowe Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society (FADOS) had been planning a production of Pink String and Sealing Wax but are now gearing up to start work on a different show.
The company will present Ladies In Retirement at St Mary the Virgin Church Hall, in High Road, Walton, from May 8 to 10.
The play, written by Edward Percy and Reginald Denham, is based on a murder case which happened in France in the late 19th century. However the play is set in a remote house on the marshes of the Thames estuary in the 1880s.
You may also want to watch:
FADOS is looking to cast six females and one male in the production and will be holding open auditions.
Readings and auditions will be held at 7.45pm on February 4 and 6 at FADOS House, in High Road, Walton (behind CookerZone shop, opposite the Half Moon pub).
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 3 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 4 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 5 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 6 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 35 pictures from Ipswich Town's friendly clash with Palace
- 9 Christmas in July! Ipswich friends host summer festive feast
- 10 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich