Can you help find missing man John Evans, 49, last seen in Larkhill Way, Felixstowe?
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are growing for the welfare of a missing Suffolk man – who has not been seen for five days.
John Evans, 49 was last seen on Wednesday, March 22, at his home in Larkhill Way, Felixstowe.
He is described as white, with short, untidy brown hair and is around 5ft 7ins tall.
Police said it was not known what clothing Mr Evans was last seen wearing, however he is thought to have had a heart shaped necklace with him.
Mr Evans has previously been found camping in woods near to his home.
Suffolk police have issued an appeal to members of the public to provide officers with information regarding Mr Evans’ whereabouts.
“Officers are concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen John or who has any information on where he may be to contact Suffolk police on 101,” a spokesman added.
- 1 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 2 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 3 Man who sexually assaulted toddler in the street could be jailed
- 4 Ipswich entrepreneur to appear on ITV show
- 5 Road closure 'chaos' for residents during fibre works
- 6 Suffolk woman describes 'brutal, shocking' unprovoked train attack
- 7 Staff shortages hit 98% of firms, including Suffolk hotels and restaurants
- 8 Ipswich resident charged £400 by rogue trader to pressure wash driveway
- 9 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 10 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
Last year, police in Suffolk and Essex received more than 9,000 calls about missing or absent people. Around three quarters of cases were resolved within 24 hours.