Can you help police find missing Ipswich man Matthew Dawson?
- Credit: Archant
A 33-year-old man has gone missing from his home in Ipswich sparking a police appeal to trace him.
Although Matthew Dawson has been reported as missing before, police have said they are concerned for his welfare.
He has not been seen or heard from since Sunday and was last spotted leaving his home address in the town at approximately 2pm that day.
Mr Dawson is considered to be vulnerable and therefore detectives are asking the public not to approach him if they see him.
Instead, they should call officers on 101 immediately.
The 33-year-old is described as being white, 6ft tall and of medium build. He is also bald and has facial stubble.
According to police, he is thought to be wearing grey jogging bottoms and a grey hoodie.
- 1 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 2 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 3 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
- 4 7 things around Ipswich which are among the best in the country
- 5 7 roadworks for drivers in Suffolk to be aware of this week
- 6 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 7 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 8 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 9 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 10 Ipswich MP renews support for food van fighting council's plans
Anyone who believes they may have seen Mr Dawson, or anyone with information relating to his whereabouts should call Suffolk police by dialling 101.