Can you help police find missing Ipswich man Matthew Dawson?
- Credit: Archant
A 33-year-old man has gone missing from his home in Ipswich sparking a police appeal to trace him.
Although Matthew Dawson has been reported as missing before, police have said they are concerned for his welfare.
He has not been seen or heard from since Sunday and was last spotted leaving his home address in the town at approximately 2pm that day.
Mr Dawson is considered to be vulnerable and therefore detectives are asking the public not to approach him if they see him.
Instead, they should call officers on 101 immediately.
You may also want to watch:
The 33-year-old is described as being white, 6ft tall and of medium build. He is also bald and has facial stubble.
According to police, he is thought to be wearing grey jogging bottoms and a grey hoodie.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 6 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 7 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 10 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
Anyone who believes they may have seen Mr Dawson, or anyone with information relating to his whereabouts should call Suffolk police by dialling 101.