Police find missing Ipswich man Richard Grey safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A 26-year-old man from Ipswich who went missing in the town earlier today has been found.
Richard Grey was last seen in the town centre at around 1pm before being reported missing.
He was found safe and well by police shortly after 11.30pm.
Officers said they would like to thank members of the public for their help with the appeal.
• Original story
You may also want to watch:
Richard Grey was last seen in Ipswich town centre at around 1pm on June 5 and has not been seen since.
He is described as white, of medium build, around 5ft 9in tall with short brown hair.
- 1 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 4 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 5 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 6 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
When he was last seen he was wearing a grey hoodie, grey tracksuit bottoms, black slip on shoes.
Police believe Richard was also carrying a small black bag across his body.
Officers are concerned for his welfare and are appealing for information about his whereabouts.
Members of the public are being urged not to approach him but to call police instead.
Anyone who has seen Richard or who has any information on where he might be should call Suffolk police on 101.