Missing Ipswich man Wilhelm Thiebes found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable 86-year-old from Ipswich who went missing from his home has been found safe and well.
Wilhelm Thiebes, who lives in the Stoke Park area, was reported missing this morning.
He had last been seen walking in Lanercost Way at around 10.35am – it is believed he was making his way to Asda.
Mr Thiebes was considered to be vulnerable and family members were concerned for his welfare.
Now officers have found the 86-year-old safe and well in the Ipswich Waterfront area.
Members of the public have been thanked for their help in sharing the appeal.
- 1 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 2 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 3 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 6 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 7 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 8 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 9 Attempted theft as cyclist's bag unzipped by man
- 10 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?