Can you help police identify men after bottles of alcohol stolen from Tesco Express in Ipswich?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of two men they want to trace after bottles of alcohol were stolen from a Tesco Express store in Ipswich.
Four bottles of alcohol were stolen from the supermarket in Foxhall Road at around 6.30pm on Monday.
Police have said they are appealing for help in identifying the two men who they would like to speak to in connection with the theft.
The first man is described as a white man, around 25 years old, of a slim build, around 5ft 11ins tall and was wearing a black hooded top, skinny jeans, jacket and trainers.
The second man is described as a white man, also around 25 years old, of a slim build, around 6ft tall and was wearing a black hooded top, tracksuit bottoms and trainers.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help identify the men in the CCTV images, or have any information that may help police with their investigation, please call police on 101.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront