Capel power cut apology from supplier
HOMES in Capel St Mary were without power after a fault in an underground cable.The fault caused a break in supply yesterday between 12.15pm until 2.
HOMES in Capel St Mary were without power after a fault in an underground cable.
The fault caused a break in supply yesterday between 12.15pm until 2.50pm.
Marjorie McFarlane from power company, 24Seven said: "We would like to apologise to customers who experienced an interruption in their power supply.
"It was caused by an underground cable fault. The priority for us was to re-connect our customers as quickly as possible so we isolated the fault and redirected the supply.
You may also want to watch:
"This enabled us to reconnect over half our customers within an hour and the rest by 2.50pm."
- 1 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 2 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 6 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 7 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe