Capel power cut apology from supplier
HOMES in Capel St Mary were without power after a fault in an underground cable.The fault caused a break in supply yesterday between 12.15pm until 2.
HOMES in Capel St Mary were without power after a fault in an underground cable.
The fault caused a break in supply yesterday between 12.15pm until 2.50pm.
Marjorie McFarlane from power company, 24Seven said: "We would like to apologise to customers who experienced an interruption in their power supply.
"It was caused by an underground cable fault. The priority for us was to re-connect our customers as quickly as possible so we isolated the fault and redirected the supply.
You may also want to watch:
"This enabled us to reconnect over half our customers within an hour and the rest by 2.50pm."
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder