Car crashes into row of parked cars in Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into a row of parked cars in Felixstowe this morning causing damage to three vehicles.
Police were called at 6.36am today, Friday, June 2, to reports of the collision in Leopold Road.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said a Ford Fiesta had collided with a parked Lexus and that a third vehicle, a Ford Focus, had also been damaged.
She said a woman had potentially hurt her shoulder as a result of the collision.
“One vehicle has gone into a parked car,” she said.
“The car has gone into a third vehicle as well due to the impact.”
“The driver has been reported for careless driving,” she added.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 New independent baby shop opens in Ipswich
- 3 Goat dies and ponies injured after dog attack
- 4 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 5 Man used drawstring from JD Sports bag to drag woman to the ground
- 6 'Fresh and timeless' Greek cuisine comes to Ipswich
- 7 Final homes in 75-house development to go on sale
- 8 Suffolk man collapsed at friend's home
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Man was allegedly battered to death in Ipswich guest house, jury hears
She added that police have since cleared the scene and that the owners of the vehicles have been informed.
If you witnessed the collision or have any information that may assist police in their investigation, call Suffolk police on 101.