Car crashes into row of parked cars in Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into a row of parked cars in Felixstowe this morning causing damage to three vehicles.
Police were called at 6.36am today, Friday, June 2, to reports of the collision in Leopold Road.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said a Ford Fiesta had collided with a parked Lexus and that a third vehicle, a Ford Focus, had also been damaged.
She said a woman had potentially hurt her shoulder as a result of the collision.
“One vehicle has gone into a parked car,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“The car has gone into a third vehicle as well due to the impact.”
“The driver has been reported for careless driving,” she added.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 9 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront
She added that police have since cleared the scene and that the owners of the vehicles have been informed.
If you witnessed the collision or have any information that may assist police in their investigation, call Suffolk police on 101.