Car crashes into row of parked cars in Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into a row of parked cars in Felixstowe this morning causing damage to three vehicles.
Police were called at 6.36am today, Friday, June 2, to reports of the collision in Leopold Road.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said a Ford Fiesta had collided with a parked Lexus and that a third vehicle, a Ford Focus, had also been damaged.
She said a woman had potentially hurt her shoulder as a result of the collision.
“One vehicle has gone into a parked car,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“The car has gone into a third vehicle as well due to the impact.”
“The driver has been reported for careless driving,” she added.
- 1 Concern over plight of homeless man living in tent beside Ipswich road
- 2 Police issue CCTV images in connection with Ipswich investigation
- 3 Missing boy Emilio, 15, found after rescue teams join search
- 4 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Suffolk?
- 5 Girl, 10, slapped in face by stranger in Felixstowe
- 6 Tributes to grandmother who helped 'countless' people find work
- 7 Town becomes first in Suffolk to get 5G
- 8 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 9 How much are people still going out in this lockdown?
- 10 All you need to know about your Covid vaccine appointment
She added that police have since cleared the scene and that the owners of the vehicles have been informed.
If you witnessed the collision or have any information that may assist police in their investigation, call Suffolk police on 101.