Car ends up on roof after crash in Bramford Road, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police and firefighters were called to a crash in Bramford Road in Ipswich in the early hours of this morning.
A silver Honda ended up on its roof after the single-vehicle crash near the Waveney Road junction at 12.45am, police said.
Three fire engines were called to the scene amid concerns the male driver might have been trapped.
But he was able to get out of the car by himself before crews arrived, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
The force spokesman confirmed the driver was uninjured.
Recovery services were arranged to remove the vehicle from the road.
There were no arrests.
- 1 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 2 Group of youths seen carrying weapons in Ipswich park
- 3 Road closure 'chaos' for residents during fibre works
- 4 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 5 Man who sexually assaulted toddler in the street could be jailed
- 6 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 7 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 8 First look at 172-bed student accommodation plan
- 9 Education 'exemplary' at Outstanding Ipswich academy
- 10 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
The three fire engines attended from Princes Street in Ipswich (two) and Holbrook.