Car hits house in crash drama
A DRIVER had to be cut from the wreckage of his car tonight after a multi-vehicle crash which saw a parked car shunted into a house.The collision happened at 9.
A DRIVER had to be cut from the wreckage of his car tonight after a multi-vehicle crash which saw a parked car shunted into a house.
The collision happened at 9.30pm on the A143 at Little Wratting near Haverhill, at the junction with Wratting Road and Chapel Drive.
An electric power cable was also knocked down in the accident, which involved a Ford Fiesta and several parked vehicles.
One of the cars at the side of the road was shunted into the garden of a nearby house, causing structural damage to the building.
You may also want to watch:
The male driver of the Ford Fiesta had to be cut free from the wreckage by the fire service but his injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies