Car on roof blocks road after crash on B1080 near Freston water tower
- Credit: Archant
A car has ended up on its roof after a collision near Freston this morning.
Suffolk police were called at around 7.40am to reports of a single vehicle collision involving a Mazda car on the B1080 Ipswich Road between Turkey Farm Cottages and the water tower.
A police spokesman said: “The car has flipped over blocking the road.
“It doesn’t look like there are any injuries but the car is on its roof.”
The road is still blocked and delays expected until the car is recovered.
Police were also called to a single vehicle collision near Hadleigh this morning where a car had crashed into a electricity pole.
They were called at around 6.30am to the collision on the A1071.
- 1 Man 'punched and slashed' in serious assault in car park at Ipswich B&M
- 2 Ellie uses 4 tonne truck to make impressive entrance at school prom
- 3 Burger van owner's anger after thieves steal food from trailer in Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich firm admits mis-selling foam loft insulation to Suffolk customers
- 5 'Fantastic opportunity' as Ipswich's Thomas Wolsey pub listed for sale
- 6 5 award-winning restaurants in and around Ipswich you need to visit
- 7 Travellers remain at Ipswich park after arrival last week
- 8 Search ongoing for 29-year-old Suffolk man missing for three weeks
- 9 23-year-old Felixstowe woman pleads guilty to assault
- 10 Thief who stole from Ipswich shops to fuel drug habit jailed
A police spokesman said the crash had not brought the pole down but officers were waiting on UK Power Networks to make sure it is safe.
“The vehicle is off the road and in a ditch,” he said.
Keep with us for more travel news to stay ahead of the traffic today.