Cash snatched from cashpoint
POLICE are today hunting a robber who grabbed money from a man at an Ipswich cashpoint.The incident happened in Bramford Road, Ipswich as a 46-year-old man withdrew money from a cash machine at Lloyds TSB.
POLICE are today hunting a robber who grabbed money from a man at an Ipswich cashpoint.
The incident happened in Bramford Road, Ipswich as a 46-year-old man withdrew money from a cash machine at Lloyds TSB.
He was pushed from behind by a man, who grabbed a quantity of money coming out of the machine before running off along Bramford Road.
The offender is described as being of Eastern European appearance, 20 to 30 years old, 5ft 10ins tall with short dark hair, of slim build wearing a white jacket, casual trousers and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The robbery happened at 5.45pm on Wednesday.
Anyone witnesses should telephone Dc Steve Corbett at Ipswich CID on 01473 383133 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 6 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 7 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 8 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 9 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 10 Stroke survivor cut off from family in lockdown returns home