Cash snatched from cashpoint
POLICE are today hunting a robber who grabbed money from a man at an Ipswich cashpoint.The incident happened in Bramford Road, Ipswich as a 46-year-old man withdrew money from a cash machine at Lloyds TSB.
POLICE are today hunting a robber who grabbed money from a man at an Ipswich cashpoint.
The incident happened in Bramford Road, Ipswich as a 46-year-old man withdrew money from a cash machine at Lloyds TSB.
He was pushed from behind by a man, who grabbed a quantity of money coming out of the machine before running off along Bramford Road.
The offender is described as being of Eastern European appearance, 20 to 30 years old, 5ft 10ins tall with short dark hair, of slim build wearing a white jacket, casual trousers and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The robbery happened at 5.45pm on Wednesday.
Anyone witnesses should telephone Dc Steve Corbett at Ipswich CID on 01473 383133 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 3 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 4 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 5 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 6 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 7 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 8 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 9 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 10 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year