Casualties on Suffolk roads
FIREFIGHTERS had to free an injured man from a car after the vehicle hit a tree.Fire crews used hydraulic cutting equipment to free the trapped man after the accident in Horsecroft Road, Bury St Edmunds, at around 10.30pm last night.
FIREFIGHTERS had to free an injured man from a car after the vehicle hit a tree.
Fire crews used hydraulic cutting equipment to free the trapped man after the accident in Horsecroft Road, Bury St Edmunds, at around 10.30pm on Saturday.
Another man was also injured in the smash and was treated by paramedics by the side of the road.
He had a hand injury and a possible back injury.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were later taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
A road crash on the A12 towards Ipswich, near Capel St Mary, also left a man in shock and with minor injuries.
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 5 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 6 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
- 9 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
The accident happened at 1.20am today.