Casualty treated after house fire

AN IPSWICH resident was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in an airing cupboard today.Fire crews from Princes Street and headquarters along with an ambulance were called to the blaze at Wincanton Close shortly before 5.

AN IPSWICH resident was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in an airing cupboard today.

Fire crews from Princes Street and headquarters along with an ambulance were called to the blaze at Wincanton Close shortly before 5.30pm.

See tomorrow's Evening Star for the full story.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter