Cats killed in house fire
TWO cats were killed following a fire at a house this evening.A tumble dryer caught fire in a house in Berkeley Gardens, Lowestoft, shortly before 5pm.
TWO cats were killed following a fire at a house this evening.
A tumble dryer caught fire in a house in Berkeley Gardens, Lowestoft, shortly before 5pm.
As a result of the fire, the house was extensively smoke damaged and two cats were killed.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from the town attended the incident, which was over at 5.35pm.
- 1 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car