CCTV image issued over bank card fraudulently used in Ipswich following burglary where Fiat stolen
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to following a fraud incident in Ipswich.
A number of items were stolen during a burglary in Severn Road on July 18, which included a bank card that was fraudulently used for several payments the next day.
Officers conducting CCTV enquiries resulted in a town centre store providing footage of a man officers would like to speak to in connection with the fraud.
A Suffolk police spokesman said a black Fiat 500 was also taken in the burglary, and are appealing for anyone who may have seen the car or seen it sold in suspicious circumstances.
Anyone who recognises the man in the image or has any information about the burglary or fraud is asked to contact police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties