CCTV image released of man police wish to speak to following incident in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a verbal altercation in Ipswich that left a car damaged.
The incident happened in Wherry Quay, outside a bar at approximately 4.15pm on Sunday, February 8.
A man was driving along the road in a silver Lexus, when a male cyclist approached from the other direction.
The cyclist stopped in the road and began shouting abuse at the car driver.
The cyclist then lifted his bike up onto the bonnet of the car numerous times, causing damage.
Police were called and the area was searched, but the cyclist had left.
The offender was described as white, of an ‘average’ height and medium build, aged in his early twenties.
- 1 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 2 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 3 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 6 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 7 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 8 Warning after spate of catalytic converter thefts
- 9 Caribbean trailer to open soon in town centre
- 10 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
He had a dark coloured beard and was wearing white and blue coloured cycling goggles.
Anyone who can identify the man in the CCTV image, or has any information that may help police with their investigation, call Pc Samantha Muncaster on 101 quoting reference number IC/15/523.