CCTV images released after computer software taken from shop in Carr Street, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police are releasing CCTV images of two people officers would like to trace following an alleged theft from a shop in Ipswich.
Detectives investigating reports a man and a woman went into a shop in Carr Street at around 1.30pm on September 7 and put a package containing computer software and a computer game into a pram.
It is alleged the pair of suspects then left the shop without paying.
Now police say they are keen to speak to the man and woman pictured in connection with the incident.
Anyone who recognises those pictured should call Suffolk Constabulary by dialling 101 quoting reference number 37/60450/17.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 8 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000