Changed plea for court appearance woman
AN IPSWICH woman has pleaded not guilty to a charge of theft.Teresa Rowland, 34, of Newson Street, is charged with stealing three items of clothing from Debenhams on April 5.
AN IPSWICH woman has pleaded not guilty to a charge of theft.
Teresa Rowland, 34, of Newson Street, is charged with stealing three items of clothing from Debenhams on April 5.
Rowland, who is also known by her married name Teresa El Naggar, to stand trial at South East Suffolk Magistrates court on September 2.
Meanwhile legal proceedings against her husband have been discontinued.
You may also want to watch:
Mohammed El Naggar had been charged with assaulting his wife but the charge has now been withdrawn.
- 1 Police cordon off section of Ipswich residential street
- 2 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 3 Teenagers arrested after 17-year-old boy stabbed in Ipswich
- 4 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 5 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 6 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
- 7 Anger at parking fines for butcher, barber and carpet fitter shoppers
- 8 How pub was transformed into community hub
- 9 Teenage boy denies knife attack near Ipswich supermarket
- 10 Ipswich company pleads guilty after post-Grenfell fire notice ignored