Charity Inspire Suffolk has ten Twilight Road Race spots up for grabs
Inspire Suffolk has ten free charity spaces up for grabs at the now sold out Twilight Road Races in Ipswich next month.
The event will sweep through the town on Friday August 18 with hundreds of runners expected to take on the gruelling 5k and 10k courses.
The race, which is now in its third year, has proved so popular it reached its capacity last week.
However as the event’s official charity, Inspire Suffolk has been given ten extra spaces for the 10k route for their supporters.
Entrants are asked to raise a minimum of £100 for the charity to enter the event.
Anyone interested in running for Inspire Suffolk is asked to get in touch and pledge why they would like to run for their charity.
A final ten will then be chosen from the entrants.
- 1 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 2 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 3 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 4 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Lane on A14 reopens after severe delays on Orwell Bridge
- 7 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 8 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 9 Caribbean trailer to open soon in town centre
- 10 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
If you are interested in taking part in the race next month, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest by Friday July 28.