Cheeky thieves robbed store
TWO cheeky thieves filled their shopping baskets with food and walked out of a Hadleigh store without paying.The shoplifting stunt was only discovered when staff carried out a routine check of CCTV footageThe men entered the Co-op store in Hadleigh High Street and stole numerous items of alcohol and food.
TWO cheeky thieves filled their shopping baskets with food and walked out of a Hadleigh store without paying.
The shoplifting stunt was only discovered when staff carried out a routine check of CCTV footage
The men entered the Co-op store in Hadleigh High Street and stole numerous items of alcohol and food.
Police are now searching for the duo who stole the goods on Saturday, January 14 between 7.20pm and 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The first of the thieves is described as of mixed race, 6ft 2in, of slim build with sort black shaved hair.
He was in his mid 30s and wore a long style black coat, black trousers, a dark coloured sweatshirt with writing on the front and white trainers with dark stripes.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 5 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 6 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
The second offender was white 5ft 8in tall, of medium build with short black hair.
He wore a short beige jacket, long sleeved white top with a logo on the front, blue jeans, white trainers and he was aged in his 40s.
Anyone with information about the incident should call Pc Ann Hart at Hadleigh police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.