Child hurt in accident
A CHILD was injured today after being hit by a car at the entrance to a Felixstowe industrial estate.The 11-year-old pedestrian was struck by the vehicle at the junction of Bridge Road and Garrison Lane.
A CHILD was injured today after being hit by a car at the entrance to a Felixstowe industrial estate.
The 11-year-old pedestrian was struck by the vehicle at the junction of Bridge Road and Garrison Lane.
Police said she was conscious and had suffered minor injuries. She was being treated by paramedics at the scene.
The accident happened about 3.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Bridge Road, just on the Drill Hall side of the rail-bridge, leads to a series of small business units between the railway line and the backs of houses in St Andrew's Road.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront