Child hurt in blaze
A THREE-year-old child received burn injuries after a bedroom blaze near Bury St Edmunds.An ambulance and two fire crews were called to the scene at Kelso Place, Lawshall, at 9.
By Amanda Cresswell
A THREE-year-old child received burn injuries after a bedroom blaze near Bury St Edmunds.
An ambulance and two fire crews were called to the scene at Kelso Place, Lawshall, at 9.20 am today.
The extent child's injuries are not known at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk fire service spokeswoman said: "Appliances from Long Melford and Bury St Edmunds attended.
"The bedroom was extinguished on arrival. A three-year-old was treated for burns."
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 8 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 9 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience