Child hurt in blaze
A THREE-year-old child received burn injuries after a bedroom blaze near Bury St Edmunds.An ambulance and two fire crews were called to the scene at Kelso Place, Lawshall, at 9.
By Amanda Cresswell
A THREE-year-old child received burn injuries after a bedroom blaze near Bury St Edmunds.
An ambulance and two fire crews were called to the scene at Kelso Place, Lawshall, at 9.20 am today.
The extent child's injuries are not known at this stage.
A Suffolk fire service spokeswoman said: "Appliances from Long Melford and Bury St Edmunds attended.
"The bedroom was extinguished on arrival. A three-year-old was treated for burns."
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 6 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 7 'I can’t explain how much it hurt' - mum who lost two children leads bereavement service
- 8 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard