Children’s author Jessica Townsend set for book signing at Ipswich Waterstones
- Credit: Archant
Top children’s author Jessica Townsend is topping off a bumper Half Term for Waterstones in Ipswich, as two Children’s Book Prize authors meet youngsters and sign books.
Jessica Townsend, who penned last year’s Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow, will be in store from 10am on Thursday, signing copies of her new Nevermoor novel and chatting with youngsters.
It follows the visit on Monday of Lisa Thompson, author behind the hit children’s story The Goldfish Boy, who was signing books in store.
Both authors have been nominated for the prestigious Waterstones Children’s Book Prize.
A spokeswoman from the store said: “If you haven’t already fallen in love with the magic of Nevermoor, here is your opportunity.”
You may also want to watch:
The event is free, and copies of Jessica Townsend’s books will be available to buy on the day.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood