New signs go up at former Chimichanga in Cardinal Park keeping people guessing
- Credit: ARCHANT
Mystery surrounds what will be moving into the empty restaurant unit on Cardinal Park.
New signs went up outside the former Chimichanga building, next to the Harvester, yesterday morning.
Teams from Graham Interior Fit-Out were seen going in and out of the vacant unit – but representatives from the company could not be reached for comment,
What would you like to see move in?
Let us know in the poll above.
You may also want to watch:
Cardinal Park is home to a number of chain restaurants including Nando’s, Harvester, ASK Italian and Frankie & Benny’s.
Ipswich Central bosses said they had not yet been informed as to who may be moving into the unit.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads
- 10 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
The Chimichanga restaurant shut its doors earlier this year, as part of a series of closures by parent company Prezzo.
The Italian chain managed to secure a deal with creditors for a Company Voluntary Agreement which meant they closed a series of unprofitable branches.