New signs go up at former Chimichanga in Cardinal Park keeping people guessing
- Credit: ARCHANT
Mystery surrounds what will be moving into the empty restaurant unit on Cardinal Park.
New signs went up outside the former Chimichanga building, next to the Harvester, yesterday morning.
Teams from Graham Interior Fit-Out were seen going in and out of the vacant unit – but representatives from the company could not be reached for comment,
What would you like to see move in?
Let us know in the poll above.
Cardinal Park is home to a number of chain restaurants including Nando’s, Harvester, ASK Italian and Frankie & Benny’s.
Ipswich Central bosses said they had not yet been informed as to who may be moving into the unit.
- 1 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
- 2 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 3 7 things around Ipswich which are among the best in the country
- 4 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 5 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 6 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 7 7 roadworks for drivers in Suffolk to be aware of this week
- 8 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
- 9 Notcutts submit detailed plans for 14 homes on the edge of Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich MP renews support for food van fighting council's plans
The Chimichanga restaurant shut its doors earlier this year, as part of a series of closures by parent company Prezzo.
The Italian chain managed to secure a deal with creditors for a Company Voluntary Agreement which meant they closed a series of unprofitable branches.