New signs go up at former Chimichanga in Cardinal Park keeping people guessing
- Credit: ARCHANT
Mystery surrounds what will be moving into the empty restaurant unit on Cardinal Park.
New signs went up outside the former Chimichanga building, next to the Harvester, yesterday morning.
Teams from Graham Interior Fit-Out were seen going in and out of the vacant unit – but representatives from the company could not be reached for comment,
What would you like to see move in?
Let us know in the poll above.
You may also want to watch:
Cardinal Park is home to a number of chain restaurants including Nando’s, Harvester, ASK Italian and Frankie & Benny’s.
Ipswich Central bosses said they had not yet been informed as to who may be moving into the unit.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 4 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 5 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 6 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 10 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
The Chimichanga restaurant shut its doors earlier this year, as part of a series of closures by parent company Prezzo.
The Italian chain managed to secure a deal with creditors for a Company Voluntary Agreement which meant they closed a series of unprofitable branches.