Chimney blaze at village house

FLAMES have damaged the chimney of a house in Layham, near Hadleigh.The blaze at 5.22pm yesterday saw firefighters from Hadleigh attend until 5.51pm.

FLAMES have damaged the chimney of a house in Layham, near Hadleigh.

The blaze at 5.22pm yesterday saw firefighters from Hadleigh attend until 5.51pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus