Chimney fire hits Suffolk home

FIREFIGHTERS were called into action to tackle a chimney fire in a Suffolk village.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a chimney fire in a Suffolk village.

The blaze broke out in Sandy Lane, Little Bealings, shortly before 8pm but was under control within half an hour. One crew from Ipswich attended the incident.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter