Cleaning firm surges ahead
AN Ipswich cleaning company has reached new heights after being asked to spruce up the 100 foot tall Landmark House office building.The BeeCleaner team secured their most challenging contract yet when enlisted to give the Whitehouse industrial estate building the once over.
AN Ipswich cleaning company has reached new heights after being asked to spruce up the 100 foot tall Landmark House office building.
The BeeCleaner team secured their most challenging contract yet when enlisted to give the Whitehouse industrial estate building the once over.
Brian Hubbard founded the BeeCleaner business six years ago when he bought a second hand steam pressure washer from a friend.
Two months later a local KFC restaurant called to inform him he had taken over the cleaning contract at the restaurant. Mr Hubbard said: “I explained I had only bought the machine for my own use but they asked if I would be interested in cleaning the restaurant. I said yes, visited the site and gave them a quote.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hubbard soon took on cleaning jobs for four KFC sites - a number that has since grown to sixteen restaurants.
More recently Mr Hubbard and his team have been asked to clean for large Burger King, McDonalds and Pizza Hut franchisees covering most of the UK.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 6 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager
- 10 Ipswich man charged with GBH following alleged stabbing
Two years ago he sealed a contract to clean all the horse stables and buildings at Langham Hall Stud and last year cleaned 25 stables at Newmarket stud. He said: “I wanted to expand by offering new services, which now include carpet and upholstery cleaning for domestic and contract work with customers like East Anglian Chambers in Ipswich, Colchester, Chelmsford and Norwich, and the GAP fashion shop in Ipswich.
“Another new service that has been added is ironing, domestic and contract office cleaning, which my daughter Stephanie helps to maintain.”
Cleaning Landmark House requires a 27.9 metre boom machine which enables the BeeCleaner team to steam clean the exterior walls of the large office building. The boom carries two staff while another stays at ground level carrying out safety checks and operating the high performance pressure washer needed to pump water to the top. Mr Hubbard said: “It has been very challenging but the views from the top have made it all very worth while.”