From toddler sessions to the drop slide - Clip 'n Climb is ready to reopen
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
Families are being encouraged to get active after lockdown as Clip 'n Climb in Ipswich gets ready to welcome back climbers.
From Monday, April 12, coronavirus restrictions are set to be eased further, meaning indoor leisure facilities, like the climbing centre on Ransomes Industrial Estate, will be allowed to open again.
Climbers visiting Clip 'n Climb during their first week open will get a free try of an 'extreme challenge,' either the vertical drop slide or leap of faith!
Those that need an energy boost after all the excitement will be able to pick up a takeaway coffee and snack from the Paddy & Scotts fuelling station.
Mums and dads that are looking for things to do with younger children, will be pleased to know that toddler sessions at the centre will be starting up again.
The sessions will be available on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 9am.
You may also want to watch:
The soft play area at the centre will remain closed and it is hoped it can reopen later in the spring.
The team at Clip 'n Climb will be adhering to all coronavirus restrictions and have installed new automatic hand sanitisers and soap dispensers throughout the centre.
Clip 'n Climb will only be offering standard climbing as well as the weekend toddler sessions to begin with, you can read their covid policy here.
There is a booking system in place, which you can find out more about on the Clip 'n Climb Ipswich Facebook page.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Man facing prison after pleading guilty to string of sex offences
- 3 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 4 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 5 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 6 Five fire crews respond to reports of someone trapped in mud
- 7 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 Man and woman accused of sexual offences to face trial
- 9 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 10 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
Our Mumlife Suffolk Facebook group now has more than 100 members.
Join here to add details of groups for babies and toddlers that are restarting, and let us know what family attractions are reopening this spring.