Can you guess these 10 everyday items up close?
- Credit: Archant
Under extreme zoom, familiar everyday objects can become unrecognisable.
Test yourself and take part in this close-up challenge, created be Lenstore, and see whether you can identify the items pictured using macrophotography which combines microscopes with photography.
From cereal to dried pasta and pages of a book and guitar strings, you will be shown a series of 10 images and given 30 seconds to identify what has been photographed.
To make it a little easier, the image will slowly zoom out to reveal more and there is a multiple-choice answer.
Macrophotography is extreme close-up photography in which the size of the subject in the photographer is larger than life size.
You may also want to watch:
It is usually of very small items such as raindrops, insects or of the finer details of something not immediately apparent to the naked eye.
When fully zoomed in, it can look like something else entirely.
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 6 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster