Can you guess these 10 everyday items up close?
- Credit: Archant
Under extreme zoom, familiar everyday objects can become unrecognisable.
Test yourself and take part in this close-up challenge, created be Lenstore, and see whether you can identify the items pictured using macrophotography which combines microscopes with photography.
From cereal to dried pasta and pages of a book and guitar strings, you will be shown a series of 10 images and given 30 seconds to identify what has been photographed.
To make it a little easier, the image will slowly zoom out to reveal more and there is a multiple-choice answer.
Macrophotography is extreme close-up photography in which the size of the subject in the photographer is larger than life size.
You may also want to watch:
It is usually of very small items such as raindrops, insects or of the finer details of something not immediately apparent to the naked eye.
When fully zoomed in, it can look like something else entirely.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 6 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Injured cyclist 'stable' in hospital after Ipswich road collision
- 10 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager