Co-op acquires shopping centre
BOSSES at the East of England Co-operative Society today announced a major new acquisition for the company.The Co-op yesterday completed the purchase of The Triangle Shopping Centre in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex.
BOSSES at the East of England Co-operative Society today announced a major new acquisition for the company.
The Co-op yesterday completed the purchase of The Triangle Shopping Centre in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex.
Richard Samson, Chief Executive of the East of England Co-operative Society, said: “This major purchase adds to our investment portfolio and consolidates our landholding on the site.
“As a local organisation committed to supporting the communities where we trade we are delighted to be in a position to work with other local traders to build on the centre's success.”
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Co-operative Society is the largest independent retailer in East Anglia and the third largest independent consumer co-operative in the UK.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 9 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again