Region wakes to a dry but cold start to October
- Credit: citizenside.com
It’s a cold start to October for many this morning with temperatures struggling to make it above 7C.
Despite the cooler conditions the day will start of fine and bright with a couple of showers possible in the more northern coastal fringes of our regions.
For Suffolk and North Essex the day will largely continue this way with a small amount of patchy cloud possible in the afternoon.
Temperatures will reach a maximum of 12-14C, a little under average for this time of year.
As we move into the evening the skies will clear leaving the temperatures to dip again.
You may also want to watch:
Overnight into Tuesday it could turn clouder again with a chance of patchy rain coming in from the north.
The minimum temperature overnight is expected to be around 6C.
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 3 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 4 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 5 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 6 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 7 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces Christmas show supporting young Suffolk musicians