Colin's last ride
LIFE at full throttle has been celebrated in fine, bikers' style.The hearse was a sidecar and the top-hatted undertaker rode pillion behind the Reverend Paul Sinclair, the self-styled 'Faster Pastor'.
LIFE at full throttle has been celebrated in fine, bikers' style.
The hearse was a sidecar and the top-hatted undertaker rode pillion behind the Reverend Paul Sinclair, the self-styled 'Faster Pastor'.
As a long cavalcade of more than fellow motorcyclists made a striking sight along the A14, plumber Colin Orriss made a final journey to one of his favourite places.
Seeing dozens of colleagues from his watery profession throng to say goodbye to a popular bloke, his girlfriend Kay Berry said: "Put it this way, it was a bad day for anyone to have a leaking valve.
You may also want to watch:
"It made a bad day good."
For the full story see tonight's Evening Star…
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 4 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 5 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 6 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 10 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements