Colleagues' tributes to Sian
COLLEAGUES of a much-loved teenager who died in a crash on the A14 have today paid tribute to the girl whose spirit and energy lit up their team.Sian Ryan was killed after the car she was travelling in crashed on the A14 Ipswich bound carriageway just before the Orwell Bridge on Monday, August 17.
COLLEAGUES of a much-loved teenager who died in a crash on the A14 have today paid tribute to the girl whose spirit and energy lit up their team.
Sian Ryan was killed after the car she was travelling in crashed on the A14 Ipswich bound carriageway just before the Orwell Bridge on Monday, August 17.
Just days after her family paid loving tribute to their “shining star” those who worked with her at Dominos Pizza remembered their special team member.
Serg Sahota, who runs the Felixstowe Road branch, said: “Sian was an amazing young woman who always put in 100 per cent whether it was having fun or getting down to business.
You may also want to watch:
“Her generosity and passion for life made her a very valued and popular team member.
“The news of Sian's tragic accident has effected all of our team members deeply but in particular those who new Sian in a social manner.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
“Our deepest condolences go out to Sian's family and close friends.”
He added: “Sian had such spirit and energy which made people drawn towards her. She always made everyone so proud of her.
“Her maturity and fun loving attitude is so rare that Sian truly was one of a kind.”
Among the special tributes from friends she worked with Afzal Roabbani said: “Sian, I will miss you so much and I know the world has lost an amazing person who has done great things.”
And Ravi Sahota and his partner Dani Lucas, said: “We can't believe we will never see you again, our daughter will grow up always hearing your name as we remember all of the great times we spent together. You and your family will always be close to our hearts.”
Another friend Jerome Haynes said she was “the brightest star in my sky.”
He said: “Not only were you my best friend but you were also my soul mate.
“You touched so many lives always putting a smile on people's faces.
“You will always have a place in my heart. I love you.”
n. What are your memories of Sian? Write to Your Letters, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN or email email@example.com