Collision in Lowestoft
AN ELDERLY woman and a disabled man suffered injuries after a collision in Lowestoft today.A Toyota Yaris and a Suzuki Alto were involved in an accident on a mini roundabout in the town at the junction of Coleville Road and Victoria Road.
AN ELDERLY woman and a disabled man suffered injuries after a collision in Lowestoft today.
A Toyota Yaris and a Suzuki Alto were involved in an accident on a mini roundabout in the town at the junction of Coleville Road and Victoria Road shortly after 11.30am.
Three ambulances were called to the scene and one is still there.
The elderly woman was left with a head injury following the accident but was conscious and breathing. The 23-year-old disabled man suffered pains to his chest and arms.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Trust One said one of the injured was taken to James Paget Hospital, Gorleston, though added that details are unclear as the incident is ongoing.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 3 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 4 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 7 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 8 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 9 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 10 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich