Car on its roof after collision in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police crews, fire engines and ambulances were called to the scene of a collision in Wherstead Road in Ipswich
The road remains closed after the collision which took place at around 6.30pm this evening.
One car ended up on its roof as a result of the collision.
Three fire crews were alerted to the scene from Ipswich East, Holbrook and Stowmarket.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said that one male was still inside the car and was being cut out by the fire officers after complaining of back pain.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance crews have also been called to the scene.
It is not known at this stage how many vehicles were involved in the incident.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
The scene was clear by 8.30pm.