Company celebrates contracts boom
A SUFFOLK company is celebrating today after being awarded contracts worth more than £4million.Bower-Fuller, an Ipswich-based mechanical and electrical contracting company, scooped the three jobs valued at £4.
A SUFFOLK company is celebrating today after being awarded contracts worth more than £4million.
Bower-Fuller, an Ipswich-based mechanical and electrical contracting company, scooped the three jobs valued at £4.2million.
The contracts include work on a new three story office building in Ipswich for the Mediterranean Shipping Company, constructing a rehearsal studio for Aldeburgh Music at the Snape Maltings Concert Hall and work to convert Grade II listed buildings into flats at the same site.
Robin Green, divisional managing director at Bower Fuller, said: “I am really pleased that Bower Fuller has started 2008 in such a strong position and I am particularly proud that we have kept in line with our business projections and been able to increase our portfolio of larger scale projects.
“It is testament to the hard work of the whole team at Bower Fuller and I would like to thank them all for their efforts.”
Is your company celebrating? Write to Your Letters, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich IP4 1AN or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 3 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 4 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 5 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 6 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 8 'Vile violation of trust' - son hits out after carer stole £1,700 from mum
- 9 A14 closed overnight as lorry overturns in multi-vehicle pile up
- 10 Politicians make Ipswich a third division town