Concern for missing teenager Ryan Smith last seen almost three months ago
- Credit: Archant
Concern is growing for the welfare of a missing 19-year-old from Ipswich.
Ryan Smith, from Constantine Road, was last seen on a train leaving Ipswich Station towards London on January 19.
He has not been seen since, though possible sightings have been reported in Norwich and Lowestoft.
Ryan is white, around 5ft 10ins tall, with light brown hair.
He has gone missing before and was reported missing to police on January 22, and police are concerned for his welfare.
Officers are appealing for Ryan to get in contact with them, and anyone who has information on where he may be should call police on 101.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 6 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 7 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 8 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 9 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 10 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe