Concern for well-being of missing Woodbridge man Carl Hammond, 34
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in tracing 34-year-old Woodbridge man Carl Hammond who has not been seen since Monday.
Mr Hammond was reported as missing on Monday after he failed to return home.
Police received a report yesterday that he had been sighted at Ipswich Rail Station.
There are concerns for his well-being and police are asking Mr Hammond, anyone who may have seen him, or anyone with information about where he is now to come forward.
Mr Hammond is described as white, around 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build, with short dark brown hair, and tattoos on his arms.
He was last seen wearing red Converse trainers, jeans and a blue blazer and was carrying a black bag.
Anyone who may have information about where Carl Hammond is should call Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 5 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 6 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 9 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 10 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring