Ipswich road partially blocked as oil spills following crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
An Ipswich road remains partially blocked after a crash between a van and a car saw oil spill in the road.
Suffolk police were called to the scene of the crash in Crofton Road at 1.30pm Wednesday, May 27.
The crash involved a Ford Transit van and a car.
The road remains partially blocked and oil has spilled into the road.
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said no one is believed to have suffered any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police remain at the scene.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 4 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 7 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 Proposal for 73 park homes on former business park site